YORK COUNTY, PA
***ASSOCIATE PEDIATRIC DENTIST OPPORTUNITY***
We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for a proficient Pediatric Dentist to join our busy practice. This is a multiple-doctor office where the needs of the patient always come first. We have multiple locations and are looking to hire full or part time associates across the different offices. We have an opportunity for an associate to work in a single location or split time between offices. All locations are within an hour of major cities. The offices have a great reputation that has been built over years. We pride ourselves in serving the local communities with our patient-focused practices. This will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinical autonomy and enjoys working with an experienced staff. If you are looking for a practice with a full schedule where you have autonomy to treatment plan your cases, collaborate with colleagues and work in a positive, team-oriented environment, this is the opportunity for you!
In addition to a great outgoing personality, the Associate should have a competent diagnostic ability and be patient, kind, and have fun with children and parents.
Our communities offer a great place to raise families with good schools. Area offers a suburban feel with many parks for recreation, with hiking, boating, fishing, skating, cross-country skiing, and sledding. Located in historical community within an easy drive of Philadelphia, Baltimore, and Washington, DC.
• $1,200 Daily Guarantee or 40% of Collections (whichever is greater)
• Working for a doctor-owned practice
• Complete clinical autonomy
• Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
• Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
• Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
• Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
• Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
• DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
• Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
• Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com
Ad Code: DDSPA2155 (Pediatric Dentist)
|Full-time or Part-time
|Last Year’s Gross
|# of Operatories
|Size of Practice
|5 Sq. Ft.
- Address: 100 Penn St, Hanover, PA 17331, USA
- Phone: N/A
- Fax: N/A
- Email: N/A
- Website: N/A