Wayne County, MI
***ASSOCIATE GENERAL DENTIST OPPORTUNITY***
We have an exceptional opportunity for a qualified General Dentist to join our very busy practice. This is a doctor-owned practice where the needs of the patient always come first. Currently, we have Full or Part time positions available, open to a seasoned dentist and the owner/Dentist is happy to mentor a new graduate. Our office hours are Mondays 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Tuesdays through Thursdays 7:00 am to 4:00 pm, No Fridays or weekends.
Our practice has a family atmosphere. If you are ready to advance clinically, this opportunity could be a dream come true.
Our staff and doctors conduct themselves in a professional manner, are always patient focused, and team driven to successfully accomplish our daily goals and objectives. The best candidate would have a good bedside manner. We do root canals, use Clear Correct, Dentrix, and 3D Cone beam.
We are in a safe neighborhood, right next door to an elementary school. We border other nice cities. We are very close to the interstate for easy travel to 2 major cities located less than an hour away. Busy but quiet area conveniently located near restaurants, shopping centers and fitness centers.
35% of collections paid bi-weekly
401K after 6 months, Medical Insurance (portion paid) after 90 days
• Working for a doctor-owned practice
• Complete clinical autonomy
• Doctor is a great proponent of Continuing Education
• Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
• Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel, as necessary.
• Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
• Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
• Participate in various community outreach initiatives, as necessary.
• DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
• Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
• Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com
Ad Code: DDSMI3213
|Employment Type||Full-time or Part-time|
|Last Year’s Gross||$1.4 Million|
|# of Operatories||7|
|Size of Practice||4,000 Sq. Ft.|
Wayne County, MI
- Address: 14420 Eureka Rd, Southgate, MI 48195, USA
- Phone: N/A
- Fax: N/A
- Email: N/A
- Website: N/A