Washington County, AR
We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for an experienced General Dentist to join our busy practice. This is a multiple-doctor office where the needs of the patient always come first. Our group has been established for more than 30 years, and due to explosive growth, we opened this new state-of-the-art practice. It will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinical autonomy and enjoys working with an experienced staff. We place special emphasis on family and cosmetic dentistry to improve health and esthetics. If you are looking for a practice with a full schedule where you have autonomy to treatment plan your cases, collaborate with colleagues and work in a positive, team-oriented environment, this is the opportunity for you! With major companies that include Walmart and Tyson Foods, five cities with a combined population above 500,000 and a vibrant visual and performing arts scene, Northwest Arkansas has the perfect blend of accessibility and home-town charm!
• Working for a doctor-owned practice
• Complete clinical autonomy
• Ability to invest in your future – partnership opportunity
• Sign-On Bonus offered
• Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
• Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
• Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
• Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
• Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
• DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
• Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
• Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at DentalRecruitmentServices.HenrySchein.com
|Last Year’s Gross|
|# of Operatories||8|
|Size of Practice||4 Sq. Ft.|
- Address: 617 E Emma Ave, Springdale, AR 72764, USA
- Phone: N/A
- Fax: N/A
- Email: N/A
- Website: N/A