San Antonio, TX
***ASSOCIATE ENDODONTIST OPPORTUNITY***
We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for a proficient Endodontist to join our busy practice. We have no room in our schedule for new patients. This is a multiple-doctor office where the needs of the patient always come first. Currently, we are looking to hire full or part time Endodontists (flexible schedule). Our practice is Doctor-owned. We are not a DSO. Our practice is all fee-for-service and PPO. This will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinical autonomy and enjoys working with an experienced staff. If you are looking for a practice with a full schedule where you have autonomy to treatment plan your cases, collaborate with colleagues and work in a positive, team-oriented environment, this is the opportunity for you! In addition to a great outgoing personality, the Associate should have a competent diagnostic ability, be patient and kind with patients and staff.
Our practice is in a very affluent suburb within 2 hours of Austin or Corpus Christi, TX.
Our town has charm and luxury, located in one of the most coveted communities in the area. It offers everything from recreation and leisure to business and medicine. The growing neighborhood has flourished, propelling its subdivisions to the up-and-coming place to live. It offers recreation like golf, swimming, parks, beautiful views, and a sense of community. We have an acclaimed medical community as well.
• Paid 40% of production with possible daily rate
• Working for a doctor-owned practice
• Complete clinical autonomy
• Ability to invest in your future – partnership opportunity
• Office pays all supplies and provides CBCT and microscopes
• Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
• Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
• Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
• Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
• Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
• DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
• Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
• Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com
Ad Code: DDSTX3203 (Endodontist)
|Last Year’s Gross
|# of Operatories
|Size of Practice
- Address: 335 E Sonterra Blvd, San Antonio, TX 78258, USA
- Phone: N/A
- Fax: N/A
- Email: N/A
- Website: N/A