Polk County, FL
**ASSOCIATE GENERAL DENTIST OPPORTUNITY**
We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for a General Dentist to join our busy practice. We are looking for a long-term associate to join our team. We are a growing fee for service practice, grossing over 3 million dollars per year. We are not associated with any 3rd party insurance companies, and we are not a corporate owned practice. Our practice is equipped with 10 operatories, a surgical suite, and state of the art dental equipment including CBCT and iTero scanners. Our office offers conscious sedation. We provide the highest quality of clinical care in a comfortable environment. We place special emphasis on family and cosmetic dentistry to improve health and esthetics. If you are looking for a practice with a full schedule where you have autonomy to treatment plan your cases, collaborate with colleagues and work in a positive, team-oriented environment, this is the opportunity for you! Our previous Associate produced over $890k in 12-month period.
We are located in Polk County Florida, one of the fastest growing areas in the nation. Our location has the feel of a small town but is also on the cusp of attracting more businesses and residents with the planning of several new subdivisions as well as revitalizing the downtown area. We live in a great city with great people.
• Guaranteed salary: $150,000 (regardless of production) plus bonuses at up to 30% of Adjusted Production
• Minimum $12,500 a month
• Additional tiered bonuses ranging from 26%-30% of adjusted production in a Fee-For-Service practice
• No quotas to meet
• Health Insurance
• Liability Insurance
• Simple IRA company contribution (after 2 years of employment)
• All Lab costs, instruments, and materials paid
• Up to $3,000 in CE Course tuition credit
• 10 paid Vacation Days plus 9 paid Holiday’s off
• Family discounts
• Working for a doctor-owned practice
• Complete clinical autonomy
• Ability to invest in your future – partnership opportunity
• Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
• Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
• Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
• Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
• Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
• DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
• Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
• Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com
Ad Code: DDSFL0646
|Last Year’s Gross||$3.4M|
|# of Operatories||10|
|Size of Practice|
- Address: 701 E State Rd 60, Lake Wales, FL 33853, USA
- Phone: N/A
- Fax: N/A
- Email: N/A
- Website: N/A