Ontario County, NY
***ASSOCIATE GENERAL DENTIST OPPORTUNITY***
We are looking for a proficient General Dentist to join our busy practice. This is a doctor-owned practice where the needs of the patient always come first. We have an opportunity for an associate to work in a single location. We offer great compensation and benefits. Our office has a great reputation that has been built over years. This will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinical autonomy and enjoys working with an experienced staff. If you are looking for a practice with a full schedule where you have autonomy to treatment plan your cases, collaborate with colleagues and work in a positive, team-oriented environment, this is the opportunity for you!
In addition to a great outgoing personality, the Associate must be honest, have a good sense of humor, and be a “people person.” Practice is located in a beautiful area with a lot of outdoor activities including fishing, boating, hiking, and golfing.
• Offering $650-850 per 9-hour day, or 35% of Production, depending on experience and skills, plus commission if weekly goal is met.
• $1500 towards yearly CE credits Applicants, Health insurance (negotiable)
• Working for a doctor-owned practice
• Complete clinical autonomy
• Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
• Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
• Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
• Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
• Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
• DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
• Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
• Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com
Ad Code: DDSNY2502
|Last Year’s Gross||$1.4M|
|# of Operatories||7|
|Size of Practice||1,750 Sq. Ft.|
- Address: 106 N Main St, Naples, NY 14512, USA
- Phone: N/A
- Fax: N/A
- Email: N/A
- Website: N/A