McLeod County, MN
***ASSOCIATE GENERAL DENTIST***
We are looking for a proficient General Dentist to join our busy practice. We have a patient base ready for you. This is a doctor-owned practice where the needs of the patient always come first. Currently, we are looking to hire a full-time associate for our office. We have an opportunity for an associate to work in a single location.
We offer same day crowns, botox, and orthodontics.
Owner is looking for an individual that takes time to explain treatment options to patients, an individual that will help continue the healthy team dynamic already in place. Owner is open to discussing partnership options with the right candidate.
This will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinical autonomy and enjoys working with an experienced staff. If you are looking for a practice with a full schedule where you have autonomy to treatment plan your cases, collaborate with colleagues and work in a positive, team-oriented environment, this is the opportunity for you!
Practice is located in a beautiful area. We are within an hour of St. Cloud, and Minnetonka, MN. We have many beautiful parks in our community. We have a growing retail and service economy with 5 public schools (elementary – high school), two charter schools, two private schools, and a technical college.
• 32% of Adjusted Gross Production (Negotiable)
• 50% Medical Insurance
• Uniform Benefit
• Professional Education Benefit
• Professional Liability Insurance
• C.E. benefit
• Working for a doctor-owned practice
• Complete clinical autonomy
• Ability to invest in your future – partnership opportunity
• Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
• Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
• Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
• Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
• Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
• DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
• Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
• Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com
Ad Code: DDSMN3217
|Last Year’s Gross||$2M|
|# of Operatories||8|
|Size of Practice||6,000 Sq. Ft.|
McLeod County, MN
- Address: 945 Echo Dr SE, Hutchinson, MN 55350, USA
- Phone: N/A
- Fax: N/A
- Email: N/A
- Website: N/A