Lincoln Parish, LA
***ASSOCIATE GENERAL DENTIST OPPORTUNITY***
We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for an experienced General Dentist to join our busy practice. This is a multiple-doctor office where the needs of the patient always come first. Our practice is located in Lincoln Parish and provides quality dental services to the community and surrounding parishes. We offer a great mentorship opportunity. It will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinical autonomy and enjoys working with an experienced staff. If you are looking for a practice with a full schedule where you have autonomy to treatment plan your cases, collaborate with colleagues and work in a positive, team-oriented environment, this is the opportunity for you! Associate should have a personality necessary to compliment staff and patients. Must be patient, kind, caring, compassionate and empathetic. Great with children and adults. A good listener with strong communication skills.
Lincoln Parish is one of the best places to live in Louisiana. In Lincoln Parish, most residents own their homes. Many young professionals live in Lincoln Parish and residents tend to be conservative. The public schools in Lincoln Parish are highly rated which provide a great place to raise a family.
• $250,000 per year salary
• Generous benefits, health (individual plan 70% paid by the practice), dental, vision, 401k, PTO, STD, LTD options, 3 weeks paid vacation, 1-week C.E. paid, $2k C.E. reimbursement
• Complete clinical autonomy
• $10k Relocation Expense,
• Student Loan Repayment
• Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
• Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
• Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
• Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
• Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
• DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
• Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
• Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com
Ad Code: DDSLA3192
|Last Year’s Gross|
|# of Operatories||4|
|Size of Practice||2 Sq. Ft.|
- Address: 900 S Vienna St, Ruston, LA 71270, USA
- Phone: N/A
- Fax: N/A
- Email: N/A
- Website: N/A