Lehigh County, PA
We are adding days to our schedule, and we are looking for a General Dentist to join our busy practice. The position is part-time (2 days per week, Tuesday and Thursday). The best associate would be experienced and able to provide all or some Anterior, pre-molar and lower molar endodontics, extractions, Invisalign, crown and bridge, comfortable restoring implants, able to work on children, denture fabrication and comfortable or willing to learn to restore all on 6 hybrid cases. Best candidate will be easy-going, pay attention to detail, humble, treat employees with respect and has a positive attitude. This is a doctor owned practice where the needs of the patient always come first. Should have a positive, upbeat attitude. It will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinical autonomy and enjoys working with an experienced staff. If you are looking for a practice where you can work in a positive, team-oriented environment, this is the opportunity for you! Large family orientated practice in a terrific location. Great place to raise children, suburban with excellent schools in a growing area. It’s an easy trip to New York City for big-city entertainment.
• Salary or $65.00 to $75.00 per hour (based on experience) potential bonus based on production
• Working for a doctor-owned practice
• Complete clinical autonomy
• Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
• Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
• Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
• Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
• Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
• DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
• Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
• Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com.
Ad Code: DDSPA2347
|Last Year’s Gross||$1.7M|
|# of Operatories||11|
|Size of Practice||3 Sq. Ft.|
- Address: 1251 S Cedar Crest Blvd, Allentown, PA 18103, USA
- Phone: N/A
- Fax: N/A
- Email: N/A
- Website: N/A