Kansas City, KS
***ASSOCIATE GENERAL DENTIST***
We are adding offices to our practice, and we are looking for an experienced General Dentist to join our busy practice. This is a doctor-owned practice where the needs of the patient always come first. It will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinical autonomy and enjoys working with an experienced staff. We place special emphasis on family and cosmetic dentistry to improve health and esthetics. If you are looking for a practice with a full schedule where you have autonomy to treatment plan your cases, collaborate with colleagues and work in a positive, team-oriented environment, this is the opportunity for you! Associate should have personality necessary to compliment staff and patients. Must be patient, kind, caring, compassionate, and empathetic. Great with children and adults. A good listener with strong communication skills. The area offers a very low cost of living compared to other cities of the same size. It is economically sound with a solid job market. The area offers great food, entertainment, attractions, and a short commute time.
• Base pay of $600.00 per day or 33% of collections for first 4 months. Then 33% of collections.
• Working for a doctor-owned practice
• Complete clinical autonomy
• Ability to invest in your future – partnership opportunity
• Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
• Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
• Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
• Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
• Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
• DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
• Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
• Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com
Ad Code: DDSKS3198
|Last Year’s Gross|
|# of Operatories||4|
|Size of Practice||1,000 Sq. Ft.|
- Address: 6610 Parallel Pkwy, Kansas City, KS 66104, USA
- Phone: N/A
- Fax: N/A
- Email: N/A
- Website: N/A