Iowa City, IA (area)
***ASSOCIATE GENERAL DENTIST OPPORTUNITY***
We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for an experienced General Dentist to join our busy practice. This is a multiple-doctor office where the needs of the patient always come first. Our group is poised for future growth! Owner is flexible with Associate ownership opportunity. It will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinical autonomy and enjoys working with an experienced staff. Doctor’s office hours can be tailored to doctor’s needs (part-time or full-time). This practice has sponsored Visa’s in the past. Very familiar with the process. If you are looking for a practice with a full schedule where you have autonomy to treatment plan your cases, collaborate with colleagues and work in a positive, team-oriented environment, this is the opportunity for you!
The area offers a low cost of living. Our office is located about 15 minutes to everything. We have a stadium in our area that is used for concerts and entertainment, casinos, semi-pro baseball and hockey, international airport, fun nightlife, and great restaurants. Located close to Peoria, Des Moines, and Chicago
• Offering $145k per year or 30% to 35% of net production (whichever is greater)
• Dental offered, retirement fund offered, CE allowance, medical offered (not paid), license reimbursement, life insurance, malpractice/disability allowance, PTO and ownership and/or expansion opportunity
• Working for a doctor-owned practice
• Complete clinical autonomy
• Ability to invest in your future – partnership/ownership opportunity
• Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
• Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
• Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
• Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
• Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
• DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
• Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
• Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com
Ad Code: DDSIA2566
|Employment Type||Full-time or Part-time|
|Last Year’s Gross|
|# of Operatories||6|
|Size of Practice||2,600 Sq. Ft.|
Iowa City, IA (area)
- Address: 2180 W Kimberly Rd, Davenport, IA 52806, USA
- Phone: N/A
- Fax: N/A
- Email: N/A
- Website: N/A