We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for an experienced General Dentist to join our busy practice. This is a doctor owned office where the needs of the patient always come first. It will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinical autonomy and enjoys working with an experienced staff in a state-of-the-art facility. Minimum Experience Level is required. We are looking for an associate who is willing to learn and grow. We place special emphasis on family and cosmetic dentistry (implants) to improve health and esthetics. If you are looking for a group practice with vision, a systems-based organization with great technology tools to help you, and a full schedule where you have autonomy to treatment plan your cases, this is the opportunity for you! collaborate with colleagues and work in a positive, team-oriented environment. Personality necessary to compliment staff and patients. Must be patient, kind, caring, compassionate and empathetic. Great with children and adults. A good listener with strong communication skills. We are in a beautiful area that has a “home-town” feel to it. But, located minutes from major city that offers a multitude of entertainment options. The area has great schools for raising children.
• Competitive compensation (Negotiable)
• Working for a doctor-owned practice
• Complete clinical autonomy
• Ability to invest in your future – partnership opportunity
• Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
• Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
• Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
• Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
• Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
• DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
• Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
• Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com
Ad Code: DDSIN3193
|Last Year’s Gross|
|# of Operatories|
|Size of Practice|
- Address: 5895 E Thompson Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46237, USA
- Phone: N/A
- Fax: N/A
- Email: N/A
- Website: N/A