Grant County, WA
Grant County, WA
We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for an exceptional General Dentist to join our busy practice. Any experience level would be considered. We have opportunities in two locations. This is a mission driven healthcare organization providing high quality compassionate care to the underserved, underinsured and migrant farmworkers of our communities. We offer a culture of service to our patients and each other, building relationships, being compassionate, and providing staff development to create “a good day at work”. If you are looking for a practice with a full schedule where you have autonomy to treatment plan your cases, work with a wonderful team in a great facility, this is the opportunity for you! The practice is located where the sun shines 300 days a year. The area offers outdoor recreation, sports, new schools, community college and quick access to airports and urban events if wanted.
• $165k to $180k per year salary (negotiable based on experience)
• Working for a doctor-owned practice
• Complete clinical autonomy
• Excellent benefit package
• Production bonus opportunity
• Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
• Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
• Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which follow the most current accepted professional standards.
• Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
• Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
• DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
• Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
• Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com
Ad Code: DDSWA3182
|Last Year’s Gross|
|# of Operatories|
|Size of Practice|
- Address: 605 S Coolidge St, Moses Lake, WA 98837, USA
- Phone: N/A
- Fax: N/A
- Email: N/A
- Website: N/A