Clay County, SD
We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for an experienced General Dentist to join our busy practice. This is a multiple doctor office where the needs of the patient always come first. This is an established practice with a steady patient flow and high productivity. It will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinical autonomy and enjoys working with an experienced staff. They use the most advanced materials and procedures available. They practice comfortable, health-centered dentistry with a strong emphasis on understanding the whole patient, while minimizing any negative impact on the environment or patient. If you are looking for a practice with a full schedule where you have autonomy to treatment plan your cases, collaborate with colleagues and work in a positive, team-oriented environment, this is the opportunity for you!
• Working for a doctor-owned practice
• Complete clinical autonomy
• Health Insurance
• CE Allowance
• Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
• Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
• Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
• Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
• Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
• DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
• Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
• Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com
|Last Year’s Gross|
|# of Operatories|
|Size of Practice|
Clay County, SD
- Address: 1714 E Cherry St, Vermillion, SD 57069, USA
- Phone: N/A
- Fax: N/A
- Email: N/A
- Website: N/A