Gates County, NC
Gates County, NC for location:
We are looking for an experienced General Dentist to join our busy practice. We have a patient base ready for you. Currently, we are looking to hire a full-time or part-time associate for our Gates County, NC office. Mobile Unit. Building a new stationary office for surgeries, and more difficult procedures. Mobile unit will refer to office. Prefer at least 2 years. Gates County, NC is part of the Inner Banks and offers abundant outdoor activities.
• Opportunity for growth
• Perfect opportunity for someone looking for work/life balance.
• Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
• Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
• Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
• Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
• Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
• DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
• Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
• Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com
Ad Code: DDSNC3224
|Employment Type||Full-time or Part-time|
|Last Year’s Gross|
|# of Operatories||3|
|Size of Practice|
- Address: 501 Main St, Gatesville, NC 27938, USA
- Phone: N/A
- Fax: N/A
- Email: N/A
- Website: N/A