FRESNO COUNTY, CA
***ASSOCIATE GENERAL DENTIST OPPORTUNITY***
We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for a proficient General Dentist to join our busy Pediatric practice. This is a multiple-doctor office where the needs of the patient always come first. Currently, we have five locations and are looking to hire full or part time associates across the different offices. We have an opportunity for an associate to work in a single location or split time between offices. All locations are within a couple hours of major cities and attractions like Disneyland, Yosemite, and the ocean. Some locations are primarily Medicaid and have a mix of pediatric dentists and general dentists (treating children only). Our pediatric practices are PPO and specialists only. The offices have a great reputation that has been built over years. We pride ourselves in serving the local communities with our children-focused practices. This will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinical autonomy and enjoys working with an experienced staff. If you are looking for a practice with a full schedule where you have autonomy to treatment plan your cases, collaborate with colleagues and work in a positive, team-oriented environment, this is the opportunity for you!
In addition to a great outgoing personality, the Associate should have a competent diagnostic ability and be patient, kind, and have fun with children and parents.
Our communities offer a great place to raise families with awesome schools.
• Paid 27% of Production. On all codes not just exam and restorative.
• Working for a doctor-owned practice
• Complete clinical autonomy
• Ability to invest in your future – partnership opportunity
• Awesome production, super cool colleagues, and staff
• Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
• Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
• Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
• Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
• Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
• DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
• Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
• Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com
Ad Code: DDSCA3202 (General Dentist)
|Employment Type||Full-time or Part-time|
|Last Year’s Gross|
|# of Operatories||12|
|Size of Practice|
- Address: 7525 N Cedar Ave, Fresno, CA 93720, USA
- Phone: N/A
- Fax: N/A
- Email: N/A
- Website: N/A