Floyd County, GA
***ASSOCIATE GENERAL DENTIST OPPORTUNITY***
We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for a proficient General Dentist to join our busy Pediatric practice. This is a multiple-doctor office where the needs of the patient always come first. Doctor owner is a pediatric dentist. We have a great staff! We will order supplies and staff as needed for the Associate. We are needing a general dentist who is willing to treat older children that don’t have behavior issues. We have a pediatric dentist who sees the children that need sedation. If a dentist is interested in seeing the smaller children, we could also accommodate that as well. Associate would provide bread and butter dentistry. We pride ourselves in serving the local communities with our children-focused practice. This will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinical autonomy and enjoys working with an experienced staff. If you are looking for a practice with a full schedule where you have autonomy to treatment plan your cases, collaborate with colleagues and work in a positive, team-oriented environment, this is the opportunity for you!
In addition to a great outgoing personality, the Associate should have a competent diagnostic ability and be patient, kind, and have fun with children and parents.
Our county has a population of 98,000. We also serve 4 other neighboring counties. This town has a big medical community with 2 hospitals. Very friendly, family oriented small town but within 1 hour drive to Birmingham, Atlanta, or Chattanooga.
• Base guarantee or 40% of Production (whichever is greater)
• Working for a doctor-owned practice
• Complete clinical autonomy
• Awesome production and an excellent staff
• Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
• Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
• Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
• Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
• Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
• DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
• Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
• Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com
Ad Code: DDSGA0415
|Employment Type||Full-time or Part-time|
|Last Year’s Gross||2,000,000|
|# of Operatories||6|
|Size of Practice||2,000 Sq. Ft.|
- Address: 204 Redmond Rd, Rome, GA 30165, USA
- Phone: N/A
- Fax: N/A
- Email: N/A
- Website: N/A