Fairfield County, CT
***ASSOCIATE PEDIATRIC DENTIST OPPORTUNITY***
We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for a proficient Pediatric Dentist to join our busy practice. This is a multiple-doctor office where the needs of the patient always come first. We are looking to hire a full or part time associate. Practice has a very high collection rate, only one PPO. Our office is a few years old. The practice is high-end, modern, with state-of-the-art technology. We offer a fun place to practice. The office has a great reputation that has been built over years. We have the longest standing practice in the County. This will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinical autonomy and enjoys working with an experienced long-term staff. We are looking for a team-player who is friendly, professional, great with children, and empathetic. If you are looking for a practice with a full schedule where you have autonomy to treatment plan your cases, collaborate with colleagues and work in a positive, team-oriented, family type of atmosphere, where you can have work-life balance, this is the opportunity for you!
Office is in a great location on the water, just a short walk to downtown. This is a bedroom community of New York City with a lot of commuters. It is a well-educated and highly affluent area.
• 36% to 40% of Collections with possible Daily Rate (negotiable)
• Working for a doctor-owned practice
• Complete clinical autonomy
• Ability to have work-life balance
• Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
• Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
• Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
• Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
• Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
• DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
• Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
• Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com
Ad Code: DDSCT3215 (Pediatric Dentist)
|Employment Type||Full-time or Part-time|
|Last Year’s Gross|
|# of Operatories||8|
|Size of Practice||4,000 Sq. Ft.|
Fairfield County, CT
- Address: 329 Riverside Ave, Westport, CT 06880, USA
- Phone: N/A
- Fax: N/A
- Email: N/A
- Website: N/A