COLUMBIA COUNTY, NY
***ASSOCIATE GENERAL DENTIST OPPORTUNITY***
We have an exceptional opportunity for a qualified General Dentist to join our very busy practice. The Doctor owner is actively preparing to grow the business by working with consultants and advisors. He plans to add more offices. This is a doctor-owned practice where the needs of the patient always come first. Currently, we have Full or Part time positions available, open to a seasoned dentist and the owner/Dentist is happy to mentor a new graduate. We have an opportunity for an associate to work in a multi-specialty practice. It is a state-of-the-art dental facility serving the oral health needs of patients from all over upstate New York. Our first office has been operating since 1990 and opened our second office in 2018. Associate could work in one or both offices. Each provider has 3 assistants. The assistants follow the provider. The office has an open floor plan. Doctor is a big Invisalign provider. Our practice has a family atmosphere. If you are ready to advance both clinically and as a businessperson, this opportunity could be a dream come true.
The Culinary Institute is in the area and provides for great restaurants. Many organic farms and markets. Our city is packed with a delightful array of antique and furniture shops, boutique stores, art galleries and restaurants despite its small size.
• 33% of adjusted production and/or minimum
• Health Insurance (50% paid for the individual employee), student loan assistance, C.E. (Negotiable) covering your malpractice insurance and assist with paying off student loans
• Working for a doctor-owned practice
• Complete clinical autonomy
• Ability to invest in your future – partnership/ownership opportunity
• Doctor is a great proponent of Continuing Education
• Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
• Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
• Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
• Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
• Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
• DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
• Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
• Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com
Ad Code: DDSNY3211
|Employment Type||Full-time or Part-time|
|Last Year’s Gross||$5.5M|
|# of Operatories||7+|
|Size of Practice||3,000 Sq. Ft.|
COLUMBIA COUNTY, NY
- Address: 336 Fairview Ave, Hudson, NY 12534, USA
- Phone: N/A
- Fax: N/A
- Email: N/A
- Website: N/A