Cleveland, OH (area)
***ASSOCIATE GENERAL DENTIST OPPORTUNITY***
We have an exceptional opportunity for a qualified General Dentist to join our very busy practice. We are a full-service facility with 5 General Dentists with a support staff of approximately 18 employees. We perform most procedures in house from exams to full mouth restorations, root canals, implant placement and restorations, fixed and removable prosthetics. We have an In-house removable prosthetics lab and utilize Cerec for most crowns and bridges. Our office hours are Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Wednesdays are 9 am to 6 pm. No Fridays or weekends. We typically have 8 holidays and shut down for a few days for July 4th and the Christmas/New year’s week. Our office uses the latest technology and consists of 12 operatories for general dentistry and a separate surgery center consisting of 3 operatories and sterilization area. We use Dentrix G7 computerized dental software with Dexis Imaging, digital panoramic and Schick x-rays, intraoral cameras, Zoom teeth whitening system, Cerec system for crowns, bridges and surgical guides, Galileos 3D Cone Beam System for implant placement guide design, Dentsply ProTaper Rotary system for root canals and a LiteTouch hard and soft tissue Laser. In summary, our group practice offers a unique opportunity for dentists to perform procedures within their area of proficiency and to learn different techniques through our team of doctors for problem solving and treatment planning. Our staff and doctors conduct themselves in a professional manner, are always patient focused, and team driven to successfully accomplish our daily goals and objectives.
Compensation is production based, less any lab bills. The starting production percentage with our office is negotiable and will range between 30 to 40 percent based on experience and expertise. You will also receive a negotiable guaranteed base minimum of $750.00 per working day for the first 6 months of your employment. Your initial bi-weekly compensation will be the greater of your (gross production minus lab bills times percentage) or your $750.00 per day minimum guarantee. Your first year guaranteed minimum base compensation based on working 4 days per week, 48 weeks per year is $144,000. Your production percentage will also increase as you gain experience with our office and as you accomplish more complex procedures such as molar root canals and surgical extractions.
The office pays your malpractice insurance, License renewal, DEA renewal and CE course work up to $3,000 per year. Travel for CE courses is not covered, but is negotiable based on office requirements and completion of office core objectives. Group medical Insurance is available. The office covers 50% of your cost resulting in your contribution of approximately $100 per biweekly pay period based on our current plan. All dental work completed for your family is covered I00%, less outside lab fees and unique components. Personal days off are not paid, and the number of scheduled days off are discretionary. Typically,12 to 16 working days per year are customary.
A sign-on bonus/relocation allowance may be offered (negotiable).
We also offer a non-matching IRA employee contribution system and other types of coverages you can purchase such as life insurance and short and/or long-term disability coverages.
• Working for a doctor-owned practice
• Complete clinical autonomy
• Ability to invest in your future – partnership/ownership opportunity
• Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
• Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
• Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
• Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
• Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
• DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
• Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
• Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com
Ad Code: DDSOH2783
|Last Year’s Gross|
|# of Operatories||15|
|Size of Practice||8,000 Sq. Ft.|
Cleveland, OH (area)
- Address: 42707 N Ridge Rd, Elyria, OH 44035, USA
- Phone: N/A
- Fax: N/A
- Email: N/A
- Website: N/A