BURLINGTON, VT (area)
***ASSOCIATE GENERAL DENTIST OPPORTUNITY***
We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for a good General Dentist to join our busy practice. This is a multiple-doctor office where the needs of the patient always come first. We are looking to expand our practice. Currently, we have three locations and are looking to hire full or part time associates across the three offices.
The offices have been in these towns for decades, and we strive to maintain the reputation that has been built over those years. We pride ourselves in serving the local communities with our family focused practices –It will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinical autonomy and enjoys working with an experienced staff. We place special emphasis on family and cosmetic dentistry to improve health and esthetics. If you are looking for a practice with a full schedule where you have autonomy to treatment plan your cases, collaborate with colleagues and work in a positive, team-oriented environment, this is the opportunity for you! In addition to a great outgoing personality, the Associate should have a competent diagnostic ability and basic general dentistry skills (fillings, crown and bridge, removable), and good people skills.
Our offices are in an area that offers easy access to the best hiking, skiing, mountain biking, and restaurants the state has to offer.
• $170k per year salary or 35% of production (negotiable based on experience)
• 401K, health insurance (portion paid by practice), PTO
• Working for a doctor-owned practice
• Complete clinical autonomy
• Ability to invest in your future – partnership opportunity
• Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
• Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
• Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
• Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
• Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
• DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
• Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
• Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care
with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com
Ad Code: DDSVT3199
|Employment Type||Full-time or Part-time|
|Last Year’s Gross|
|# of Operatories||7|
|Size of Practice||1,500 Sq. Ft.|
- Address: 77 S Main St, Waterbury Village Historic District, VT 05676, USA
- Phone: N/A
- Fax: N/A
- Email: N/A
- Website: N/A