Burlington, VT (area)
***ASSOCIATE GENERAL DENTIST OPPORTUNITY***
Our doctor owned and operated practice is seeking a proficient General Dentist to join our great team. We have a patient base ready for you. Currently, we are looking to hire a full-time associate for our office. We will consider any experience level. We have an opportunity for an associate to work in a single location. Our practice accepts only accept one PPO (Delta Dental). Our practice is very well-established in the area. This will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinical autonomy and enjoys working with an experienced staff. If you are looking for a practice with a full schedule where you have autonomy to treatment plan your cases, collaborate with colleagues and work in a positive, team-oriented environment, this is the opportunity for you!
Our opportunity offers a high quality of work life balance in a region that offers both a metropolitan feel and plenty of year around outdoor activities to enjoy (skiing, hiking, camping, Lake Champlain for water sports). We have 5 universities in our area. This is a very desirable area to live with a theatre, great night life, lots of entertainment. It’s a very safe place to raise a family with good schools. Feels rural yet close to major city. We have 4 distinct seasons and a beautiful spring with everything green and fresh air.
• Minimum monthly rate of $8k to $10k with bonus over 30% to 35% of adjusted production based on experience. (Collection rate is very high)
• Medical ($450.00 stipend per month offered) and dental offered
• Working for a doctor-owned practice
• Complete clinical autonomy
• Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
• Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
• Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
• Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
• Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
• DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
• Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
• Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com
Ad Code: DDSVT3220
|Last Year’s Gross||$5M|
|# of Operatories||14|
|Size of Practice||5,600 Sq. Ft.|
Burlington, VT (area)
- Address: 11 Market Pl, Essex Junction, VT 05452, USA
- Phone: N/A
- Fax: N/A
- Email: N/A
- Website: N/A