***ASSOCIATE GENERAL DENTIST OPPORTUNITY***
We are looking for a proficient General Dentist to join our busy practice. This is a doctor-owned office where the needs of the patient always come first. We have an opportunity for an associate to work in a single location. Our practice was established more than 40 years ago, and we have a great reputation that has been built over that time. We offer some of the gentlest dental care available in Western New York. We provide this by utilizing the highest diagnostic skills, state-of-the-art dental equipment, treatment planning and procedures all integrated by our highly trained staff. Our team constantly updates its technical skills and strives for perfection in every procedure it undertakes. Our dental staff listens to the patient’s concerns and desires, and they will come first in any treatment plan we develop. This will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinical autonomy and enjoys working with an experienced staff. We place special emphasis on family restorative dentistry. If you are looking for a practice with a full schedule where you have autonomy to treatment plan your cases, collaborate with colleagues and work in a positive, team-oriented environment, this is the opportunity for you!
The Associate should have a competent diagnostic ability, be patient and kind.
Our office is in a great location just five minutes from the Great Lakes and 30 minutes from Niagara Falls. The city is rich with culture and history. The metropolitan area has outdoor recreation nearby. Offering winter snow sports, year around sport fishing, beautiful shoreline, hiking and camping all within few minutes from the office. There is wonderful music, numerous parks, abundance of lakes/water activities, professional football and hockey, and minor league baseball. It is a great place to enjoy a relaxed way of life and raise a family.
• Paid Base or 35% to 37% of Collections (Collection rate is 98%).
• Working for a doctor-owned practice
• Complete clinical autonomy
• Ability to invest in your future – partnership opportunity
• Great staff and patients
• Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
• Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
• Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
• Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
• Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
• DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
• Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
• Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com
Ad Code: DDSNY0748
|Employment Type||Full-time or Part-time|
|Last Year’s Gross||800,000|
|# of Operatories||5|
|Size of Practice||2,000 Sq. Ft.|
- Address: 2233 Seneca St, Buffalo, NY 14210, USA
- Phone: N/A
- Fax: N/A
- Email: N/A
- Website: N/A