Columbus, OH suburb
***ASSOCIATE GENERAL DENTIST OPPORTUNITY***
We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for an exceptional General Dentist to join our busy practice. This is a multiple-doctor practice where the needs of the patient always come first. Our group is well-established in the area, and due to explosive growth, we do very little advertising. This practice is very different than a corporate practice. They get to know their patients. It will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinical autonomy and enjoys working with an experienced staff. If you are looking for a practice with a full schedule where you have autonomy to treatment plan your cases, collaborate with colleagues and work in a positive, team-oriented environment, this is the opportunity for you! We are looking for someone who fits in with our core values. Ideal applicant will strive for excellence every day; our goal is to be “the best in class”. We are seeking an associate who is an enthusiastic, positive, fun-loving team-player. Any experience level will be accepted. Suburb of Columbus. Great place to live with very low cost of living and good people.
• Percentage of Collections (negotiable)
• Working for a doctor-owned practice
• Complete clinical autonomy
• Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
• Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
• Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which follow the most current accepted professional standards.
• Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
• Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
• DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
• Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
• Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com
Ad Code: DDSOH3188
|Last Year’s Gross||$3.6M|
|# of Operatories||13|
|Size of Practice||6 Sq. Ft.|
- Address: 120 Walnut Creek Pike, Circleville, OH 43113, USA
- Phone: N/A
- Fax: N/A
- Email: N/A
- Website: N/A