Atlanta, GA (area)
We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for an exceptional General Dentist to join our busy practice. This is a multiple-doctor, multiple location practice where the needs of the patient always come first. Our group is well-established in the area, and due to explosive growth, we added another office to our practice. Associate may divide time in primary and secondary locations. It will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinical autonomy and enjoys working with an experienced staff. We place special emphasis on family and cosmetic dentistry (full-mouth implants) to improve health and esthetics. If you are looking for a practice with a full schedule where you have autonomy to treatment plan your cases, collaborate with colleagues and work in a positive, team-oriented environment, this is the opportunity for you! Our collection rate is very high. We offer a mentorship if needed.
Personality necessary to compliment staff and patients. Must be patient, kind, caring, compassionate and empathetic. Great with children and adults. A good listener with strong communication skills.
Our community prides itself on being a safe, friendly, and welcoming community for all. Whether you’re a long-time resident or a first-time visitor, whether you just moved to town or are considering relocation – no matter who you are or what you love – we have something for you.
• Percentage of Collections (negotiable)
• Working for a doctor-owned practice
• Complete clinical autonomy
• Ability to invest in your future – partnership opportunity
• Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
• Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
• Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
• Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
• Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
• DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
• Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
• Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com
Ad Code: DDSGA3184
|Last Year’s Gross|
|# of Operatories|
|Size of Practice|
- Address: 775 S Park St #101, Carrollton, GA 30117, USA
- Phone: N/A
- Fax: N/A
- Email: N/A
- Website: N/A